Because Groupon uses the language of buying vouchers/coupons even though you may have just made a donation, it might be a little confusing. I’ve received a few questions about how to receive a tax receipt from the Early Music Guild.
–Here are the steps:
- In the email from Groupon read down to where it says “…or print it from My Groupon“ Press that link.
- You are now at “My Groupon” — choose to print your voucher (you don’t have to actually print it if you don’t want to) and it will download a PDF of the voucher.
- Take note of the voucher number in the top right hand corner. (Not the bar code) You will need it later.
- On the right hand side a ways down is a section called “How to USE This.” Point 2 has a link to REGISTER your donation. Clicking on that takes you to our special Groupon Grassroots Thank You page.
- On the Thank You page we ask for your name, mailing address, email, voucher #, and if you want a tax receipt (make sure to check that box!!) Fill it in and click SEND. It comes to the special email account I set up for this.
- I will then forward the info to EMG and they will issue you a tax receipt. It might take a little time but you will receive one!!
Thank you again for supporting this mission!! Linda, Olga, and Fred